Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

3 participants

New house

orlyjey
    Invité

New house Empty New house

Message par orlyjey Sam 30 Juil - 17:28

hello friends! Finally, my husband and I bought a new house in Kingston. The price was rather reasonable, but we have to spend some more money for renovation the house. I am thinking about installing new windows because now this house has old windows which make this house rather cold in winter
    boniesoft
    Invité

Message par boniesoft Lun 1 Aoû - 18:27

I can say that installing new windows and doors can save a lot of money for you because modern windows and doors can save energy and warmth for the house. So for your new house it will be a good decision
    koki52
    Invité

Message par koki52 Lun 1 Aoû - 19:33

Oh, my congratulations on buying a new house. It is an important step in your life. I fully agree that you should change windows and doors. It will save a lot of money. Now prices for windows replacement can be rather reasonable. For instance, I used this company when I did a renovation in my house - https://thwindowsdoors.com/window-replacement-cost/. If you want to know the exact price, you can try window cost calculator on their website
    Garou
    Invité

New house Empty Hello! I have changed the doors!

Message par Garou Lun 28 Nov - 1:59

Hello! I have changed the doors! They look cool, but the wife asks to change the wallpaper, what can you tell?
    eyedress
    Invité

New house Empty Hello everyone, I recently made repairs in my apartment

Message par eyedress Lun 28 Nov - 2:00

Hello everyone, I recently made repairs in my apartment and decided to update my Rainbow Wallpaper, so I decided to use the services of https://www.wallmur.com/wallpaper/rainbows Once I already applied to this company for wallpapers and I really liked their quality as well as new designs that they are constantly improving. Therefore, if you decide to make repairs in your house, I advise you to contact them for wall murals.
    FrankFr

New house Empty Re: New house

Message par FrankFr Dim 9 Avr - 15:24

Hey, what's up, guys? We're also building our new crib right now and currently sourcing materials for the interior finishes. I'm interested in finding some quality wallpaper in the Scandinavian style. Any stores you can recommend for buying that?
    Apolon34

Message par Apolon34 Dim 9 Avr - 15:51

Hey everyone! I wanna share our experience of choosing wallpapers for our bedroom. Me and my wifey decided to upgrade our interior, and we wanted something cozy and special, so we picked the Scandinavian style. This style is all about light tones, minimalism, and simple shapes, which reflects the hygge philosophy. We loved the idea of using wooden decor elements and walls in ice and snow colors to create a cozy and calm atmosphere in our bedroom. We checked out a bunch of wallpaper catalogs and found the perfect Scandinavian-style wallpapers at https://california-wallpaper.com/collections/scandinavian. They were light, beautiful, and modern, and we knew right away that it was exactly what we were looking for. Plus, these wallpapers were made of high-quality materials, which speaks to their durability and quality. We were so satisfied with the outcome, and now our bedroom has become a place where we feel comfortable and relaxed. If you're also looking for unique wallpapers for your home, I highly recommend checking out the "California Wallpaper" store (they have a huge selection of different styles and affordable prices).
    UtherSmit

Message par UtherSmit Lun 4 Sep - 7:38

Don't let appliance breakdowns disrupt your daily life. Choose https://subzero-cove-wolf.com for exceptional service, fast repairs, and unrivaled customer benefits. Experience hassle-free appliance repair today! It sounds a little promotional, but it's true. Good luck!!!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 9 Mai - 22:02