Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

4 participants

Repair House

Alice

Repair House Empty Repair House

Message par Alice Ven 24 Juin - 10:09

Let's talk about renovation. I did a modern renovation. But somehow I feel uncomfortable. Construction dust constantly appears in the house. Do you have the same?
    Salma

Repair House Empty Re: Repair House

Message par Salma Ven 24 Juin - 10:29

A topic very close to me. I just made repairs. But the only thing I can not figure out is ventilation. Do you clean the ventilation yourself or is it better to turn to the masters?
    Robert

Message par Robert Ven 24 Juin - 11:06

After repair, a lot of dust accumulates in the ventilation. Therefore, I advise you to call the masters as soon as possible. I order air duct cleanin services https://comfortclean.com/ on this site. A long time ago, my friends recommended this service to me. I regularly order air duct cleaning, because clean air in the house is important to me.
    poco

Message par poco Mar 9 Aoû - 12:01

Who can suggest me a site that will help me deal with my problem, it has to do with cleaning the roof
    NeaKey
    Invité

Message par NeaKey Mer 10 Aoû - 10:28

I really like to find interesting articles on the Internet and recently I think I found one. This article https://www.roofadvisor.co.uk/roof-cleaning-cost/ describes house roof cleaning. I like that a lot of factors are described here, both starting with ordinary dust and ending with problems from other factors, then you may have big problems with your roof, so take it seriously
    MasonSwift
    Invité

Repair House Empty good

Message par MasonSwift Ven 12 Aoû - 6:40

Who can recommend a website to me that would assist me solve my issue, which involves cleaning the roof? wordle today
    quordle
    Invité

Repair House Empty Worlde a world wide game .

Message par quordle Sam 27 Mai - 4:17

can any one recommended me a website that's can solve my issue about my house . Quordle today and the wordle today

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai - 20:57