Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

+2
Cronkite
Nicholas
6 participants

Making repairs in the apartment

malinkastrong
    Invité

Making repairs in the apartment Empty Making repairs in the apartment

Message par malinkastrong Lun 30 Mai - 5:18

Tell us how would you like to make repairs in the apartment?
    Nicholas

Making repairs in the apartment Empty Re: Making repairs in the apartment

Message par Nicholas Sam 11 Juin - 5:58

First and foremost, I would change the windows to create a renovation-friendly environment in the apartment. When the windows are old, they can let moisture in, which will affect the renovation process badly. After that, you can continue with the rest of the work in the house. The main thing is to choose a reliable window repair and replacement company.
    Cronkite

Message par Cronkite Dim 12 Juin - 16:41

Quite right. To begin with, it is better to create the conditions in the house for repairs. To do this, it is easier to contact a company that provides window and door replacement services. I was told that the article windows and doors, you can find all the information you need to do this process. I think this information will come in handy for you.
    Robert

Message par Robert Ven 17 Juin - 15:16

A topic very close to me. I just made repairs. But the only thing I can not figure out is ventilation. Do you clean the ventilation yourself or is it better to turn to the masters?
    Alice

Message par Alice Ven 17 Juin - 16:20

After repair, a lot of dust accumulates in the ventilation. Therefore, I advise you to call the masters as soon as possible. I order air duct cleanin services https://comfortclean.com/ on this site. A long time ago, my friends recommended this service to me. I regularly order air duct cleaning, because clean air in the house is important to me.
    Uren
    Invité

Message par Uren Sam 17 Sep - 5:57

interesting
    MervynBenson
    Invité

Message par MervynBenson Sam 17 Sep - 9:07

A beautiful home doesn’t always mean a well-maintained kitchen, a clean bathroom, and a well-lit living room. Instead, a beautiful home should be welcoming and cozy from every nook and corner – whether it is a living room, bedroom, kitchen, or bathroom, every room should speak its own story.
    Your house is like a plant. You have to take care of it in order to get joy in return. Every once in a while, you should take a stroll around your house to see what needs to be revamped or maintained. Whether you own a tiny apartment or a spacious home, you have to make some renovations after a year or so to maintain its function for a long time.
    jofrainier

Message par jofrainier Ven 7 Oct - 9:59

You're right. I wanted to find a service that will help me to order a new chairs and table. So I looked in Internet but I had been finding nothing. Anyway, I finally came across this service on white leather counter stools white leather bar stools on this link https://barstoolgems.ca/collections/white-leather-bar-stools-counter-stools and I managed to order my new white bar chair. So you can also use it to buy new furniture, if you found them.
    Juliette_Orwell
    Invité

Making repairs in the apartment Empty HOUSE RENOVATION

Message par Juliette_Orwell Lun 28 Nov - 14:36

Hi all! Good question. You can always just make your home look cozier instead of a renovation. For example, place some posters on the walls. I usually go to the experts for help if I need something printed. I recently printed small-poster brochures for my office as prompts and reminders for my subordinates, I chose typical poster size and it turned out to be perfect. If you need printing services, you can go to this company too, take a look at their wide range of services. By the way, they also have very nice prices.
    Luicien
    Invité

Message par Luicien Dim 11 Déc - 5:26

Hello. I also decided to redecorate my apartment. After the repair, my entire floor is dirty, I need a good vacuum cleaner that will remove all this dirt. Maybe I need a vacuum cleaner. Please tell me where can I buy this?
    Oliensi_1
    Invité

Message par Oliensi_1 Dim 11 Déc - 6:02

I think I can help you with this. My friend recently sent me a site that has reviews of such vacuum cleaners, because I was also looking for such a friend. You can read here Roborock S7+ what is the best vacuum cleaner to buy and where, there are also different reviews from customers and their recommendations against this background, I bought a good vacuum cleaner.
    Disina
    Invité

Message par Disina Mer 18 Jan - 10:48

Hi all! I want to change the tiles in the living room, but I can't find a proper shop. Tell me where you can buy good tiles, at an affordable price, and so that there is a normal choice? Thank you.
    Kern55
    Invité

Message par Kern55 Mer 18 Jan - 10:49

Greetings! A friend of my sister threw off a link to an online store. Large Format Stone Tiles, I remember seeing this store before, only I wasn't interested back then. There I found exactly what I needed. My wife and I have already picked up the tiles both in size and color, the most important thing is that my beloved was satisfied.
    melindcar

Message par melindcar Mer 12 Juil - 7:18

I think it is an interesting topic

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 7:35