Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

3 participants

What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai?

Birlim

What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai? Empty What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai?

Message par Birlim Sam 7 Oct - 7:52

Good morning everybody! Who can provide me with information about obtaining an e-commerce license in Dubai? What are the requirements for this and how does this process generally work?
    Who is interested in starting an online business and also wants to make sure that they have all the necessary legal permissions to operate in Dubai?
    Stud4ort

What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai? Empty Re: What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai?

Message par Stud4ort Sam 7 Oct - 7:58

Hello! I can offer some recommendations based on my own experience. First, you will need to determine the type of e-commerce business you want to run as there are different licenses for different business models. Choose the right license from several types on offer, including Mainland License, Free Zone License and Virtual Commercial License.
    Your choice will depend on whether do you need a business license to sell online , as well as your business model and location preferences. It is important to consult with a business start-up consultant or legal advisor who specializes in Dubai law to ensure a smooth and compliant process. Dubai's e-commerce market is thriving, but competition is fierce, so thorough market research and a sound business strategy are the keys to success.

Dernière édition par Stud4ort le Sam 7 Oct - 8:55, édité 3 fois
    Monisa

What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai? Empty Re: What do you know about e-commerce in Dubai?

Message par Monisa Sam 7 Oct - 8:51

I would recommend registering your company/business 3-4 months after you start working. Registering your business will help you in many ways.

This will protect your business's identity and help you fight copyright issues.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Avr - 17:53