Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Why am i getting QuickBooks error PS077 | QuickBooks Payroll Issues

Anniegordon23

Why am i getting QuickBooks error PS077 | QuickBooks Payroll Issues Empty Why am i getting QuickBooks error PS077 | QuickBooks Payroll Issues

Message par Anniegordon23 Jeu 7 Sep - 7:31

QuickBooks error PS077 is a payroll-related error that occurs when there is an issue with downloading or installing the latest payroll updates in QuickBooks. The error message typically indicates that QuickBooks is unable to verify the payroll subscription, and it may also display an error code or message.

Some of the common causes of QuickBooks payroll error PS077 include:

Incorrect billing information: If the billing information for your payroll subscription is incorrect or outdated, QuickBooks may not be able to verify your subscription and download the latest payroll updates.

Internet connection issues: If there are issues with your internet connection, QuickBooks may not be able to connect to the servers and download the latest payroll updates.

Firewall or antivirus software: Sometimes, firewall or antivirus software can interfere with the QuickBooks update process and cause errors like PS077.

To fix QuickBooks error PS077, try the following steps:

Verify your billing information: Make sure that the billing information for your payroll subscription is correct and up-to-date.

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working correctly.

Disable firewall or antivirus software: Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software that may be interfering with the QuickBooks update process.

If you are still stuck with this QuickBooks payroll error PS077 or Ps032 it is recommended to contact QuickBooks support for further assistance.

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 8 Mai - 5:09