Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

2 participants

Why am I getting the QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0? How can I troubleshoot it?

ialvisjosaf

Why am I getting the  QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0? How can I troubleshoot it? Empty Why am I getting the QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0? How can I troubleshoot it?

Message par ialvisjosaf Mar 22 Aoû - 9:04

QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0 can occur due to the damaged or corrupted QuickBooks File. This could happen when you are opening, restoring, or backing up the company file. If you are opening the company file from windows explorer instead of QB, it could cause you the error code 6123 0. Here is how we suggest you to fix this error:

• Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official site of Intuit; make sure to download the latest version.
    • Install and launch the program on your system.
    • Next, click on the installation issues and thereafter reach for the QuickBooks File Doctor.

It might take a while to repair the company file. Once file issues are fixed, you can open the file in QB again.

Read More - How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 12152
    petergroft

Why am I getting the  QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0? How can I troubleshoot it? Empty Re: Why am I getting the QuickBooks Enterprise Error 6123 0? How can I troubleshoot it?

Message par petergroft Ven 1 Sep - 3:08

Many times the issue is seen if the company file name has any special character in its name or if the file name of the file exceeds the prescribed limit. Thus, you need to ensure that:

The company file name shouldn't exceed the allowed 30 characters.
    Also, it should not contain any special type of character or space in the file name.

Regards,
    Peter

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 21:41