Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

How can I fix QuickBooks Error 61?

ialvisjosaf

How can I fix QuickBooks Error 61? Empty How can I fix QuickBooks Error 61?

Message par ialvisjosaf Mer 12 Juil - 5:35

QuickBooks Error 61 can be a frustrating issue to deal with, but there are several steps you can take to fix it. Here's what you can try:
    • Create a backup of your company file : Before attempting any fixes, it's important to create a backup of your QuickBooks company file in case anything goes wrong. 
    • Run the QuickBooks Rebuild Utility: This tool can repair any damaged data in your company file and resolve Error 61. To use it, go to File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
    • Update QuickBooks: Make sure your QuickBooks software is up-to-date with the latest release. Go to Help > Update QuickBooks Desktop to check for updates.
    • Scan your computer for malware: QuickBooks Error 61 can sometimes be caused by malware on your computer. Use an up-to-date antivirus program to scan your system and remove any threats.   

Remember to always create a backup of your data before attempting any fixes and consult with a certified QuickBooks Proadvisor. ."You Can Call Us +1(855)-738-0359"

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Mai - 6:51