Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -44%
Casque Gamer sans fil STEELSERIES Arctis 7P+ (PS5/PS4, ...
Voir le deal
86.99 €

5 participants

Digital transformation and billing

vtorosort

Digital transformation and billing Empty Digital transformation and billing

Message par vtorosort Dim 28 Aoû - 7:13

Hello, have you heard about digital transformation and billing for utilities and municipalities? Could you give me more information about these solutions?
    palmariums

Digital transformation and billing Empty Re: Digital transformation and billing

Message par palmariums Dim 28 Aoû - 7:43

td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}I am very grateful to fate that One day my friend offered me a service that helps technology companies grow their business and implement various comprehensive customer conversion programs, see for yourself at https://maxbill.com/. You will be pleased with how they use a modern approach to billing, revenue management and service delivery, and so on. It's really professional.

Dernière édition par palmariums le Lun 29 Aoû - 5:40, édité 1 fois
    augustusX

Message par augustusX Dim 28 Aoû - 8:04

Good evening, this is a very detailed and professional answer, thank you!
    Jef
    Invité

Message par Jef Mar 21 Mar - 8:12

Hello! Yes, I've heard about digital transformation and billing solutions for utilities and municipalities. These are innovative technologies that are designed to streamline the process of managing and billing for public services.

Digital transformation involves the adoption of digital technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. In the case of utilities and municipalities, this could involve the use of software solutions that automate billing, meter reading, and customer service processes.
    Hello! Yes, I've heard about digital transformation and billing solutions for utilities and municipalities. These are innovative technologies that are designed to streamline the process of managing and billing for public services.

Digital transformation involves the adoption of digital technologies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. In the case of utilities and municipalities, this could involve the use of software solutions that automate billing, meter reading, and custom
    One key term you might want to explore is "smart metering," which refers to the use of digital meters to measure and record energy consumption in real-time. This allows utilities to accurately bill customers based on their actual usage, rather than estimates, and also provides customers with more detailed information about their energy usage.

In addition to smart metering, there are a range of other digital solutions that can help utilities and municipalities to streamline their billing processes, including online billing portals, mobile payment options, and automated customer service chatbots.

Overall, digital transformation and billing solutions can help utilities and municipalities to operate more efficiently, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction. If you're interested in learning more, I'd recommend speaking to a digital advisor https://www.customerization.ca/canada-digital-adoption-program/ who specializes in this area.
    Damian

Message par Damian Jeu 1 Fév - 13:46

As far as I remember, everything related to billing is also closely related to Oracle. You need to undergo special training and pass exams to work with banking systems.
    Douglas0
    Douglas0

Message par Douglas0 Ven 2 Fév - 5:48

As far as I remember, everything related to billing is also closely related to Oracle. You need to undergo special training and pass exams to work with banking systems.

Hello! This is a very difficult aspect of the issue for those who do not remember higher mathematics well. If your specialty is closely related to such things, then I recommend not skipping mathematics and analysis classes. But if databases are a side elective, then you can order a ready-made solution here  - https://domyassignments.com/database-homework-help.html This is the fastest way to understand the logic of a new subject.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Juil - 23:27