Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Le déclin des Simpsons

Stéphane Dumas

Le déclin des Simpsons Empty Le déclin des Simpsons

Message par Stéphane Dumas Jeu 31 Aoû - 16:54

J'ai trouvé des vlogues qui expliquent le déclin des Simpsons avec la qualité des récentes saisons.

Stéphane Dumas

Le déclin des Simpsons Empty Re: Le déclin des Simpsons

Message par Stéphane Dumas Mer 22 Mai - 16:57

Un vlogue posté par The Reg, un fan Simpsons de France.
    Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Dim 9 Juin - 14:44

Le vloggeur PieGuyRulz poste sur grain de sel sur les Simpsons.
    Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 30 Sep - 17:00

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 27 Avr - 9:33

La saison qui a ruiné les Simpsons.

Et ce clip diffisé quand The Cosby Show a été retiré explique pourquoi ils seront diffusé encore longtemps.
    Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Ven 5 Mar - 17:00

Un vlogue qui explique comment les Simpson seront moins relevant la saison prochaine.

The Simpsons had about 10 good seasons and has been on life support ever since. Under Disney, The Simpsons will will be incredibly PC and even LESS relevant than it was before. We talk about a recent episode mocking "anti-SJWs" and how Disney likely pushed out voice actors like Harry Shearer for fist bumps from Twitter.

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Mar 13 Avr - 12:33

The Simpsons has been in decline for decades. The Simpsons used to be the greatest animated tv show on Earth... but over the last three decades, the show has declined in quality and viewership.

In this video, I examine why 'The Simpsons' is not as funny as it used to be. In 2020, the jokes are less relatable and not a part of the plot. They have no meaning. Whether it be Bart, Lisa, Homer or Mr. Burns, the characters are making random jokes that are nothing to do with the story. So why are the new episodes so bad?

This is a breakdown of 'The Simpsons', comparing new episodes from 2020, to the series' pinnacle, back in 1995. The Simpsons old style died as it started its downfall. This video is about what writing features caused it to decline and die over the years.

Shows like South Park used to struggle to create storylines that were not copying 'The Simpsons', and Seth MacFarlane shows like 'Family Guy' and 'American Dad' were criticized for copying 'The Simpsons', as the original writers were so talented.

But I demonstrate clear examples of how 'The Simpsons' is actually copying the style and jokes of other tv series now. Homer Simpson is now too stupid and lacks real character motivation. If you want to understand why 'The Simpsons' is not as popular as it once was, then watch this video all the way to the end.

Episodes analyzed:
    S6e12: Homer the Great
    S6e18: A Star is Burns
    S31e1: The Winter of our Monetized Content
    S32e2: Undercover Burns

Timestamps:
    0:00 Introduction
    2:14 Pacing
    2:48 No Rhythm to Comedy
    4:29 No Meaning
    7:00 Character Motivation
    8:33 Copying Family Guy
    9:55 Simpsons Music
    10:32 Too Many Characters
    11:48 Family Guy Crossover

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Jeu 30 Sep - 10:31

The Simpsons worst season and the Simpsons worst episode are debated the world over.
    in this video i analyse what i believe is the Simpsons worst season and how it led to what is today known as modern day Simpsons, and the end of the Simpsons golden era of episodes.
    Many people feel that the Simpsons best episodes are all contained in the golden era of its earliest seasons, but why?

join me as we take a look.

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Jeu 5 Mai - 8:34

As much as I love The Simpsons, I haven't watched many of the modern episodes. Anything after season 20 is uneven territory. In this video, I delve into the unknown regions of this once beloved animated sitcom. With the focus being Season 33 Episode 04 - The Wayz We Were, we look at how much the show has changed in recent years. Looking specifically at character-related stories, it seems the showrunners have struggled to make progressive changes that would open up the show to more writing possibilities. Some are fine, but others are outright insults... Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. Be sure to subscribe for more content.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 19 Avr - 10:08