Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

5 participants

New world gold farming

blekdog
    blekdog

New world gold farming Empty New world gold farming

Message par blekdog Dim 19 Fév - 9:20

I recently started playing the role-playing game New World and it completely absorbed me. After all, finding yourself in the seventeenth century in America is very cool, and fighting with various supernatural creatures is generally super. Adrenaline is just over the top. Since I'm playing recently and maybe I don't have that much experience that allows me to have an abundance of game gold, I have problems with this. And since I want to develop further, I want to buy it. What resource can do this?
    Sanches
    Sanches

New world gold farming Empty Re: New world gold farming

Message par Sanches Mar 21 Fév - 8:00

I have not played the New World, the game is new and so far without the support of the Russian language, they say, complicated. And the fact that the game is simply addictive is said even by experienced players. I think that gold mining in the gameplay is a difficult task, as in all such games. And you can buy gold on special sites.
    rukita
    rukita

Message par rukita Mer 22 Fév - 4:37

Yes, this game is very popular today and my brother sits behind it for several hours a day. He has already learned how to mine game gold in the game, but sometimes there is a stalemate when the most interesting gold can end. That's when he buys it new world gold farming After all, don't quit the game because of this. Therefore, you should also spend several times on gold until you learn how to mine it yourself in the game in sufficient quantities.
    Mikle_Bond
    Invité

New world gold farming Empty In game currency

Message par Mikle_Bond Mer 22 Fév - 5:09

Я рад, что ты смог мне помочь. Желаю вам приятной игры в New World, а благодаря новым возможностям купить игровое золото мы сможем наслаждаться игрой без дополнительных затрат времени и сил. Что может быть лучше, чем достаточно золота для вашего персонажа.
    Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Message par Ketrinzeta Jeu 23 Fév - 2:30

Yes, it is an interesting topic. So many gamers have appeared, there are even various communities in LinkedIn and Telegram groups. It plays tell strategies and how to get the gold. I know that I played in destiny, where gold is given when you will have to defeat dragons and pass the whole complex quest. I think all games have the same sense to play and achieve everything without gold or money.
    blekdog
    blekdog

Message par blekdog Jeu 23 Fév - 6:41

I agree with you. Today, a lot of players play such games. Of course the game is very interesting but for beginners there are many difficulties due to lack of experience. But it will all get better with time. After all, playing for the purchased gold, the player moves forward and gets the necessary experience.
    Tristan
    Tristan

Message par Tristan Ven 24 Fév - 5:23

This is a great exchange. Thanks for the link. I even found there the game I need WOW. Also you can buy game currency. Not a bad option. Now I have three of these opportunities. Super ) There are times when you want to buy gold, but one source ran out, and the second must wait two hours. Thanks again for the link.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 8 Mai - 21:49