Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Health of our body

Mansonmerlin

Health of our body Empty Health of our body

Message par Mansonmerlin Jeu 28 Avr - 20:48

The committee heard from families who had lost children or whose babies had been left with brain injuries from mistakes made during birth.

Parents described how they had to fight for years to get recognition for the harm that had been caused.
    One woman criticised the "complacent attitude" of the hospital involved, saying they just wanted to put it down to one mistake and carry on as normal.
    Another woman whose daughter died aged 20 months after errors in her care said she felt lessons had not been learnt despite a settlement in her favour. She said the whole process had left her feeling devastated.
    The average length of time for these settlements was over 11 years, the committee was told.
    [size=16]The MPs also called for the scrapping of the expected future earnings link in claims relating to under-18s - a system which leads to "manifest unfairness", with the child of a cleaner receiving less compensation than the child of a banker.

Committee chairman Jeremy Hunt said the system was not fit for purpose and reform was "long overdue".
    "Under the current system, patients have to fight for compensation, often a bitter, low and stressful experience with a quarter of taxpayer-funded sums ending up in the pockets of lawyers," he said.
    [size=16]Mr Hunt said the changes would help reduce the costs, which are predicted to double in the next 10 years.

He said countries like New Zealand and Sweden, which had similar schemes to the one being proposed by the committee, spent half as much on litigation than the NHS did.
    "We must move away from a culture of blame to one that puts the prevention of future harms at its core," he added.
    Under the proposals, before any court case there should be compulsory use of alternative dispute resolution through the independent body.
    [/size][/size]
    jofrainier

Health of our body Empty Re: Health of our body

Message par jofrainier Jeu 28 Avr - 20:54

You're correct. Even depression, which was not previously considered a disease, is now treated comprehensively. CBD from this source https://blessedcbd.co.uk/cbd-oils it is widely used by doctors because they are not addictive and significantly improve the condition of patients with a large list of diseases. I'm glad it's now available for purchase.
    LeslieGibbs
    Invité

Message par LeslieGibbs Mar 12 Juil - 12:48

So, you have already learned the essential things about mental health. Of course, we don’t prioritize our mental health, but mental health is equally necessary to our physical health. As our health sometimes has problems, the mind also makes problems, and we all need to give treatment.
    Georjien
    Invité

Message par Georjien Dim 18 Sep - 6:39

It is good that now some psychological problems are treatable and the person is on the way to recovery. I also suffered from depression for a while, and I made the decision to start treatment with CBD, which I often order here https://joyorganics.com/products/organic-cbg-cbd-tincture . My psychological state improved and I began to function normally in society, it became easier to live. You need to take good care of your health, especially mental health.
    Mansonmerlin

Message par Mansonmerlin Dim 26 Fév - 13:14

You know, this satiation is close to mine because I have also had similar health problems in the past. For example, I recently started taking sativa to relax. Anyway, I now have the desire to mention precisely delta-8 thc edibles the place where you can find cannabis indicates that it will definitely help you improve your well-being. In fact, you can also use it.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Mai - 0:39