Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

Healthcare

jofrainier

Healthcare Empty Healthcare

Message par jofrainier Mar 3 Mai - 10:18

• Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.

• The enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health is one of the fundamental rights of every human being without distinction of race, religion, political belief, economic or social condition.

• The health of all peoples is fundamental to the attainment of peace and security and is dependent on the fullest co-operation of individuals and States.

• The achievement of any State in the promotion and protection of health is of value to all.

• Unequal development in different countries in the promotion of health and control of diseases, especially communicable disease, is a common danger.

• Healthy development of the child is of basic importance; the ability to live harmoniously in a changing total environment is essential to such development.

• The extension to all peoples of the benefits of medical, psychological and related knowledge is essential to the fullest attainment of health.

• Informed opinion and active co-operation on the part of the public are of the utmost importance in the improvement of the health of the people.

• Governments have a responsibility for the health of their peoples which can be fulfilled only by the provision of adequate health and social measures.

Millie3Graduent
    Invité

Healthcare Empty Re: Healthcare

Message par Millie3Graduent Jeu 5 Mai - 7:33

I meet a lot of people who talk about CBD products and their advantages and disadvantages. I myself think that it can really help, once I was informed by a friend about CBD on this delta 8 vape juice. He said that he had already ordered remedies there and it was delivered quickly.
    Lavarda
    Invité

Message par Lavarda Mer 15 Juin - 8:26

Good day! The topic of health care will always be topical. To be honest, I'm a big fan of natural remedies like cannabis tincture and good old joint. Last year, I started growing weed in my backyard soil and I absolutely love it. I buy quality seeds from the official site of the supplier and choose only autoflowering seeds to get a quick harvest without worries and hassle.
    Heridan
    Invité

Message par Heridan Ven 15 Juil - 4:33

Thanks for the interesting information. Tell me, have any of you tried magic mushrooms for mental health?
    Yuldies
    Invité

Message par Yuldies Ven 15 Juil - 6:03

Good day everyone! Health is a very important topic for me. Recently, after talking with my friend, I realized that I need to try magic mushrooms because my alcohol addiction has reached the limit. I placed a large order of magic mushrooms and supplements here www.shrooms-online.net and got a big discount. For a month and a half I have been using magic mushrooms in microdoses and I am not at all drawn to alcohol.
    sudoku
    Invité

Healthcare Empty Essay

Message par sudoku Mar 26 Juil - 17:01

Hello If you want to know where to order good sets now, I have a wonderful idea for you. Go to This site https://dictionary.cambridge.org/ru/ . There is such a possibility here, and I am sure that you will like it very much.
    Anna Brain
    Invité

Healthcare Empty Essay

Message par Anna Brain Mar 26 Juil - 17:02

Greetings, I want to tell you right away that you have a very easy question and I can answer it literally in a few sentences. And you should just go to this site rushmyessay.co.uk reviews in order for you to see how good an essay writing service there is nowadays. It is good because it has a very great functionality and always sends you with t right on time, and also its price is just fine for any student.
    oscar2538tho
    Invité

Healthcare Empty Great info

Message par oscar2538tho Mer 18 Jan - 21:25

Healthcare provides many benefits to individuals and communities, including improved access to quality medical care, improved mental health, and better overall health outcomes. Learn more at www.zoomiescanada.net. By providing preventative care, diagnosis, and treatments for illness, healthcare helps to improve the quality of life for all individuals, as well as reduce the burden of illness on society. Healthcare is an essential component of a healthy society and should be accessible to all.
    dxonwalsh

Healthcare Empty Health

Message par dxonwalsh Mer 6 Sep - 6:57

Health is vital for well-being, just as precision matters in electrical estimating. For accurate electrical estimates, think about Electrical Estimating. We specialize in detailed cost estimates for well-planned projects.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Mai - 4:13