Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO Star Wars 75379 R2-D2 (CDAV)
60.80 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman

adadel

When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman Empty When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman

Message par adadel Mar 27 Aoû - 0:26

In the midst of the summer heat, my old refrigerator began to malfunction. Food started to spoil, and it began to bother me seriously. I need to find a reliable Vancouver refrigerator repair technician right away so I don't have to throw away even more food. Who knows a good handyman?
    Karim

When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman Empty Re: When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman

Message par Karim Mar 27 Aoû - 0:26

If your fridge starts acting up, it’s definitely something to worry about. I had a similar issue and found a service that really helped me out. Here’s some useful info on Vancouver fridge repair: https://techvillvancouver.ca/fridge-repair-vancouver/ Hope this helps!
    adadel

When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman Empty Re: When your refrigerator can't take the heat: looking for a repairman

Message par adadel Mar 27 Aoû - 0:36

Thanks for the recommendation! Can you tell me how fast they usually respond to a request? And is there an emergency call out option on the weekend?

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 16 Sep - 16:00