Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

QR code menu, that works for you

besnos

QR code menu, that works for you Empty QR code menu, that works for you

Message par besnos Jeu 19 Oct - 10:17

The past few days had been a whirlwind of busyness, and it wasn't until I stepped into a cafe that I realized just how tired I had become. I decided to pause for a moment and give myself a break.

The moment I entered, an ingenious concept involving QR codes for food ordering immediately captured my attention. I've often struggled with extensive menus, but here, all I had to do was hold my phone over the table, scan the code, and voila! The screen displayed a comprehensive and crystal-clear listing of all available dishes and beverages. It was incredibly convenient!

I could effortlessly browse through various categories and peruse photos of the dishes without ever leaving my seat. Once I made my selection, I simply added it to my virtual basket, specifying the quantity and any additional ingredients I desired. There was no need to wait for a waiter to place my order; it was all at my fingertips.

The QR code menu, that works for you truly transformed my cafe visit into a pleasurable and hassle-free experience. I left feeling rejuvenated and satisfied. Now, whenever I think about taking a break for lunch or dinner, this cafe instantly makes its way onto my list of tried-and-true, highly recommended places to unwind.

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai - 3:15