Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program

Yaiti
    Invité

Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program Empty Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program

Message par Yaiti Sam 26 Aoû - 8:51

I have a question and would like to hear your opinion and experience. I'm currently faced with the decision of writing an Intent Statement for admission to a Ph.D. program in Philosophy. I'm unsure whether to attempt writing it myself or seek assistance from professionals. After all, such matters are crucial, and I want to present myself in the best light. Perhaps some of you have already had experience with such services? What are the pros and cons you see in both options? And if seeking help, what should one consider when choosing a service?
    Ziarrya
    Invité

Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program Empty Re: Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program

Message par Ziarrya Sam 26 Aoû - 8:51

Hello! I've also recently encountered this question. Let me try to help. If you possess writing skills and have confidence in your ability to express your thoughts, you can try writing it yourself. However, I, for example, decided to turn to professionals. They can express and structure your ideas more professionally. When choosing a service, I looked at customer reviews, reputation, and company experience. I'm curious, has anyone used the services of paid writers? What criteria were important to you in making your choice?
    Yaiti
    Invité

Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program Empty Re: Need for an Intent Statement for a Ph.D. Program

Message par Yaiti Sam 26 Aoû - 8:52

Thank you for your response! Yes, I agree that a professional perspective on the text can make it of higher quality. I also considered choosing based on reviews and experience. So, it's interesting to hear which specific criteria became decisive for you when choosing a service. Perhaps someone has recommendations for specific companies?
    Ziarrya
    Invité

Message par Ziarrya Sam 26 Aoû - 8:54

You're welcome! When I was choosing, important criteria for me were professionalism, experience in writing such texts, and positive reviews. I reached out to the company https://www.sopwriting.org/ and was satisfied. They specialize in writing personal statements. The advantages of their work lie in having experienced writers with an academic background; they understand what elements are important for such statements. Deadlines were met, and the text genuinely reflected my motivations. I would confidently recommend turning to them if you need help in writing an important statement!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 11 Mai - 9:58