Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

2 participants

Newbie Host

formalin

Newbie Host Empty Newbie Host

Message par formalin Mar 15 Aoû - 8:51

Hi folks, I just bought a house and plan to dedicate an entire floor (two big bedrooms and a bathroom) to Airbnb. I have a ton of questions and instead of spamming this sub I'd rather read any interesting and comprehensive article on how to start hosting. What do I need to consider before listing and tips/advice on how to make my guests happy and return. Some of the questions are:

How to better list two bedrooms, as two separate private rooms with 2 guests listings or one listing with up to 4 guests.

How to prepare taxes with this new income?

Is it a good idea to get a Business credit card (like Chase Ink) for Airbnb related expenses?

This is a recently build house with quality materials in a nice neighborhood. How do I fairly price the listing? Thanks
    Griig

Newbie Host Empty Re: Newbie Host

Message par Griig Mer 16 Aoû - 8:58

The best tip is have after comparing property prices is to list your 3 rooms (2 individual and 1 entire floor like me) and manually adjust the prices for the first month to be $10 a night lower so that you can get some reviews before raising your price to the market rate
    FREEDDAWG
    Invité

Newbie Host Empty Newbie host

Message par FREEDDAWG Mer 23 Aoû - 8:35

With over 20 condo listings across Miami, managing my vacation rentals was chaotic before I started using iGMS. I was juggling bookings across multiple channels, dealing with a flood of guest messages, and struggling to keep my cleaners on schedule. A friend told me I had to try iGMS airbnb management software to automate everything. Hooking it up took no time and right away eliminated double bookings by syncing my calendars. The automated messaging has been a true sanity saver by handling most of my guest communications. I can also easily track cleaning schedules and assign tasks to my team. iGMS has given me back my evenings and weekends instead of constantly working. I'd strongly encourage any stressed out vacation rental owner or manager to check out igms.com to see how it can transform your business!

Contenu sponsorisé

Newbie Host Empty Re: Newbie Host

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 1 Mai - 23:52