Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Où acheter la display japonaise One Piece Card Game PRB-01 One Piece ...
Voir le deal

Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins

lolapaluuza
    Invité

Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins Empty Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins

Message par lolapaluuza Mar 25 Juil - 7:56

Hello everyone, I'm new to cs go, despite the fact that the game is quite old. I found out that you can buy cs go skins for real money, and not just get them for free for participating in cs go tournaments. Are there reliable online platforms for buying?
    okichacha
    Invité

Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins Empty Re: Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins

Message par okichacha Mar 25 Juil - 9:01

I'm a big fan of cs go and of course cs go skins. This is what I'm actively into now. I tried several different platforms, all of which I generally liked. But last time I bought usp neo noir skin in DMarket and I can say that I liked this online store more than others. User-friendly interface, a good selection of cs go skins and prices seem to be a little lower than in alternative stores.
    Farretionly

Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins Empty Re: Platform for safe purchase of cs go skins

Message par Farretionly Mer 16 Aoû - 21:31

Good day. if you want to play an interesting video game, then impeccably cs go is a good choice. I've also been playing this shooter for quite some time and love to collect weapon skins. The best of them I get here - best cs:go knife skins. It's quite profitable when compared to the prices of skins on Steam.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Juil - 5:03