Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

3 participants

I need some advice on creating logo for my new company.

felix55
    Invité

I need some advice on creating  logo for my new company. Empty I need some advice on creating logo for my new company.

Message par felix55 Dim 2 Avr - 6:36

Hi guys, I need some advice on creating  logo for my new company. What is the best way to make one? Should I use a logo generator or hire a professional designer? How much should I pay for a good logo?
    Vlad0

I need some advice on creating  logo for my new company. Empty Re: I need some advice on creating logo for my new company.

Message par Vlad0 Dim 2 Avr - 6:47

I think it's worth enlisting the help of professional. A professional designer will help you create unique and memorable logo that will effectively represent your brand. As for the cost, it really depends on the designer and the complexity of the logo. You can pay anywhere from few hundred to a few thousand dollars for a good logo.
    venos
    venos

I need some advice on creating  logo for my new company. Empty Re: I need some advice on creating logo for my new company.

Message par venos Dim 2 Avr - 7:11

If you're looking for a simple and easy way to create  professional-looking logo, using free logo maker can be a great option. With these tools, you don't need to have any design experience or software to get started. Simply choose a template or start from scratch and customize your logo with your company's name, colors, and other design elements. One important tip is to keep your design simple and memorable. Don't overcrowd your logo with too many elements, and use fonts and colors that are easy to read and recognize. With free logo maker, you can experiment with different designs until you find the perfect one for your business.
    Apolon34

Message par Apolon34 Dim 9 Avr - 15:45

Thank you all for the recommendations, we will definitely look at the proposals at our leisure.
    LaraPeter
    Invité

I need some advice on creating  logo for my new company. Empty Hello

Message par LaraPeter Ven 23 Juin - 9:58

Hello, I can recommend you to find a background for your logo. Since I am a makeup artist, the aesthetic look is very important to me and I found makeup images here a lot of options. I chose a few and then started from there and chose. Here you can definitely find something interesting for yourself!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar - 18:15