Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

5 participants

Platforms for influencers

rukita
    rukita

Platforms for influencers Empty Platforms for influencers

Message par rukita Sam 1 Avr - 5:39

My company urgently needs an advertisement for a new product that we have already begun to produce on a trial basis. Therefore, I want not to put it off in a long box, but to involve a popular influencer in advertising. After all, only he can provide effective assistance, given that he has many subscribers, up to a million or more. And if all these people see the advertisement, naturally they will believe their idol and try to view or read it. What is the best platform to choose influencers?

PorterCad aime ce message

blekdog
    blekdog

Platforms for influencers Empty Re: Platforms for influencers

Message par blekdog Lun 3 Avr - 6:03

You are definitely doing the right thing by wanting to immediately use for influencer advertising. You should not waste time, moreover, you have a release of a new product and the user and possibly a future buyer should see it as soon as possible.

Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Message par Ketrinzeta Lun 3 Avr - 6:33

Interesting topic and interesting question . There are many options for advertising. Seo marketing, crowd marketing and mailing all over the Internet, as well as I can recommend to advertise on social networks. I, too, when I ordered advertising from Influencer, they are more specific about the product, not as ordinary bloggers. Such professional advertisers can be found only on the Internet.

Stella3
    Stella3

Message par Stella3 Lun 3 Avr - 7:00

I agree that marketing plays a big role in any business, organization or enterprise. If you have bloggers you can apply to them, but I think there will not be a strong result. Nado use all methods and promotion, and order short videos about the company. Influencers are such influencers making money on OF earn decent money from one advertisement. But their ads are effective and their tray of ads greatly affects all subscribers. Because they have a real audience, not spam bots, and real potential customers.

PorterCad
    PorterCad

Message par PorterCad Lun 3 Avr - 7:20

Marketing is a vital aspect of any thriving business, as it can aid in expanding reach and increasing brand recognition through a diverse array of promotional strategies. In particular, influencer marketing has proven to be a fruitful means of promoting businesses, provided that the influencers chosen share similar brand values and have a substantial following within the target audience. Nonetheless, it is crucial to conduct thorough evaluations of potential influencers to ensure that their followers are genuine, and their content aligns with the brand's message. Another effective marketing approach is the creation of brief videos showcasing the company's services or products, which can be especially effective in the current age of social media. Social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram have made it significantly easier to develop captivating, condensed videos that can quickly grab the attention of potential customers.
    Stella3
    Stella3

Message par Stella3 Lun 3 Avr - 10:20

I had an experience, I ordered advertising from Influencer. After advertising, things really went uphill. Only this kind of advertising should not be ordered once a month, but at least once or twice a month. In any business it is necessary to spend money on good advertising, and then the productivity and profitability will be visible.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 7 Mai - 17:59