Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

2 participants

How to Optimize GIF Banners?

BonitaVanhooser

How to Optimize GIF Banners? Empty How to Optimize GIF Banners?

Message par BonitaVanhooser Mar 21 Mar - 10:23

Howdy Folks!

I have good experience in designing cover pages and infographics but it is the first time when I am creating banners mainly banner GIFs. However, I am not sure how to optimize GIF banners to improve the page speed of a website where I need to publish this banner ad. 

To deal with this matter, I found an informative guide here and according to them, I should have to reduce the effects and shorten the text to optimize my GIF banners. Withal, do you guys also think it is that necessary?

Similarly, this blog post also suggests going with a global colour palette but honestly, I am only a fan of personalized or fully customized colour combinations. What are your thoughts on it?

How to Optimize GIF Banners? Chart-run-cycle
    bekean

How to Optimize GIF Banners? Empty Re: How to Optimize GIF Banners?

Message par bekean Mer 17 Juil - 23:52

For those looking to improve their music recognition skills, Heardle offers practice modes where players can hone their abilities without the pressure of time limits or competition. These practice sessions are invaluable for learning to identify songs quickly and accurately, helping players become true music aficionados.

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Juil - 5:08