Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

5 participants

I want to move from Boston to Chicago

blekdog
    blekdog

I want to move from Boston to Chicago Empty I want to move from Boston to Chicago

Message par blekdog Dim 26 Fév - 10:36

I know that people usually have a reason to move. Perhaps this is another job or study. But I want to move to Chicago just like that. I dreamed of living in this city since childhood. After all, I'm a musician and Chicago is a city of blues, jazz, soul and gospel. And in it I will live comfortably and develop my musical abilities. For the move, I decided to use the services of a moving company. Which one would you recommend to contact in Boston?
    rukita
    rukita

I want to move from Boston to Chicago Empty Re: I want to move from Boston to Chicago

Message par rukita Lun 27 Fév - 7:58

You act very decisively and correctly. Do not cling to one place of residence in this life. If there is a dream to move to Chicago, then it must come true. Moreover, there you will have many prospects for further development in the field of music, and this means a lot.
    Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

I want to move from Boston to Chicago Empty Re: I want to move from Boston to Chicago

Message par Ketrinzeta Lun 27 Fév - 10:22

Good afternoon, I agree with you in many respects. If there is a goal and a dream, it must surely come true. I, too, would be happy to move to Chicago. In Chicago, a romantic atmosphere. If you do not organize the move properly will be very difficult both emotionally and physically. When I moved, I packed my stuff in boxes and signed them, and called the movers to take all the boxes to the car and drove them to the spot. Here link you will definitely help you with the move and collect themselves and bring them to the new house.
    adam
    adam

Message par adam Lun 27 Fév - 14:24

A moving company that can be found on the Internet will help you move to Chicago from any city. These guys will load and transport cargo of any size wherever you need, but where and to whom the musician will turn for a future career, here you need to ask creative people.
    Douglas
    Douglas

Message par Douglas Lun 27 Fév - 19:51

When my wife and I decided to move out of Boston for a couple of years and live in Chicago, we decided to use a moving company with experienced Boston movers that we found online. It's hard to move a lot of stuff by ourselves. They have no problem moving loads of any size to wherever you want them.
    rukita
    rukita

Message par rukita Mar 28 Fév - 5:53

But a year ago, we also ordered the services of a moving company when we moved from one district of the city to another and we did not pack anything at all. Loaders did everything for us, and then they loaded and unloaded everything at a new place. We even agreed with them to assemble the furniture.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 2 Mai - 22:16