Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

4 participants

Property in Turkey

rukita
    rukita

Property in Turkey Empty Property in Turkey

Message par rukita Mer 22 Fév - 4:46

Resting last summer with my family in Turkish Antalya, we came to the conclusion that it would be nice to buy real estate there. Along the coast, many houses and villas are owned by foreigners, including those from the United States. The owners come for a couple of months to improve their health with the sea air and lie down on the hot sand, but the rest of the time, numerous tourists use the housing. And such housing will constantly generate income. Where can I see real estate in Turkey?

GregJackson aime ce message

blekdog
    blekdog

Property in Turkey Empty Re: Property in Turkey

Message par blekdog Mer 22 Fév - 10:10

You've got your cards right! After all, it will be a double benefit. You can go on vacation with your family to Turkey for a long time and then transfer your accommodation to numerous vacationers who visit Turkey all year round. After all, the warm climate of the country allows it.

GregJackson aime ce message

GregJackson
    GregJackson

Message par GregJackson Mer 22 Fév - 16:59

hello, they have reached a great conclusion, not only that, but it also happens that right now is an excellent time to invest in a property in Turkey, it is speculated that in a few years the properties will be revalued, making their price higher , so it is an excellent idea to buy a property in Turkey right now, since with your family they have decided to do it and they want to know where to buy a property in Turkey they can do it right here  https://hayatestate.com/en/  that real estate company It has properties in Turkey of all kinds of prices and sizes, they would have to look for one that suits their budget, believe me that they can find it.
    Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Message par Ketrinzeta Jeu 23 Fév - 0:44

Yes, I agree in many ways. Turkey has always been a very financially developed country. No matter what happens there, you can always find a job and an apartment, and you can live even better. You can always get out of it. That is why I think if you buy a property, you will never regret it, you can rent it out or sell it as a last resort.
    blekdog
    blekdog

Message par blekdog Ven 24 Fév - 3:42

Buying real estate today is the most correct idea for investment. After all, crises periodically eat up the incomes of residents and those who keep their money in bags always lose most of them due to inflation. And real estate is always valuable. Moreover, after the earthquake in Turkey, many houses are probably destroyed and the price will be much higher.
    Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Message par Ketrinzeta Ven 24 Fév - 4:09

By the way, the author there are not only Americans, mostly from Germany. Turkish residents go to Germany for part-time work. In any case, Turkish people are friendly and hospitable. Yes, there are disasters all over the world now, and you can not guess what will happen tomorrow. You can invest in the construction of Turkish homes, and then you rent a ready-made apartment. There are many residents there and not enough space, I think you can buy now or later it is profitable.
    xoxosta
    Invité

Message par xoxosta Lun 21 Aoû - 5:19

I think it can be quite expensive, and personally, I believe it's better to just travel around the world and explore different locations when you want to relax and change the environment you're used to. I was in Athens not so long ago, and it was incredible. Local cuisine there was amazing, and you can Read more about the food tours there. However, I wouldn't want to settle down there, I'd rather explore various countries.
    EmmaEryy
    Invité

Property in Turkey Empty ok

Message par EmmaEryy Mer 30 Aoû - 6:44

I will share my impression of 

A2B moving llc  company. Recently did a long distance move and the guys wowed me! They estimated the cost in advance so I was prepared for all the costs. Upon arrival my stuff was quickly unloaded and neatly arranged. Most importantly, nothing was damaged! If you value reliability and safe transportation, choose them safely

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 11 Mai - 14:58