Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Dance classes near me Waterloo Kitchener

tatka
    Invité

Dance classes near me Waterloo Kitchener Empty Dance classes near me Waterloo Kitchener

Message par tatka Ven 10 Fév - 9:55

Dance classes near me Waterloo Kitchener.
    Sports dancing — nuances of terminology.
    At the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, the ideas of ancient Greek Olympiads became very popular in many countries. Accordingly, there is nothing surprising in the fact that after the first revived Olympic Games, the sport has gained enormous popularity. The dance world, where the first sports competitions began to appear, was no exception.
    If you decide to learn to dance, then I recommend you Dance Classes near me Waterloo Kitchener.
    America and France were fighting for the right to the primacy of the idea of holding dance sports competitions at that time. Nevertheless, the first games, a tango sports tournament, were held in Nice. This significant event took place in 1907. The organizer then was Camille de Rinal, a French dancer, composer, businessman and choreographer.
    Subsequently, the sports dancing tournament was repeated in Paris, and already in 1909 Camille de Rinal held the World Ballroom Dancing Championship there. It is worth noting that the organizers of the first ballroom dancing tournaments did not make any special differences between amateurs and professionals. At that time, there were no strict rules imposed on professional dancers today.
    However, this situation did not last long, and the first distinctions between amateurs and professionals appeared in 1911. By that time, sports dance competitions had acquired such a scale that more and more federations began to appear regulating their conduct. In 1930, the power of Camille de Rinal came to naught, and the "English style" prevailed in sports dancing.
    Despite the fact that many modern dances are considered ballroom, they have not been for a long time. Because of this, they are commonly called "sports ballroom dancing" or simply "sports dancing". The only thing is that the latter definition quite often echoes many other sports dances, which sometimes leads to confusion.
    In general, sports dances include the following – acrobatic rock and roll, hip-hop, disco and a number of other directions. Dances that were once performed at balls are now mostly called "historical and everyday". Among such dances, one can distinguish, for example, a waltz. But the "historical and everyday" waltz is performed completely differently than its sports "brethren".
    Dance classes near me Waterloo Kitchener DSC_6505_600x

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 21:25