Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Are emergency funds a necessity?

lolapaluuza
    Invité

Are emergency funds a necessity? Empty Are emergency funds a necessity?

Message par lolapaluuza Lun 6 Fév - 10:43

Do you know if it's actually necessary to have emergency funds? I don't have any savings, so I'm worried about that.
    FRENKI
    Invité

Are emergency funds a necessity? Empty Re: Are emergency funds a necessity?

Message par FRENKI Lun 6 Fév - 11:29

Well, I'd say that if you feel confident about your place of work and you're sure that you'll get a stable salary, it may be not that necessary. However, you need to be prepared for some situations that require money instantly, like when your car broke down or anything like that. You can just find a source of additional income and save money that you get that way. In my case, trading with a broker from https://topbrokers.com/forex-brokers/lmfx-review works the best, and I have some savings thanks to forex trading.
    DerrecKamaz
    Invité

Are emergency funds a necessity? Empty Forex

Message par DerrecKamaz Ven 16 Juin - 6:53

The forex market has grown significantly in recent years. This is understandable given the growth of the internet and ease of access to information. Data shows that forex investors are increasingly getting younger as time goes and people begin to wonder which brokers these young individuals are using to trade the financial markets. They are using the best ones and I can say with a great degree of certainty that N1CM is one of them.
    libertjohann
    Invité

Message par libertjohann Ven 16 Juin - 6:54

This review site stands out for its detailed user experiences and testimonials related to Pepperstone. Reading about real traders' interactions with the broker, their success stories, and the quality of customer support they received was enlightening. It added a personal touch to the review and reaffirmed my decision to choose Pepperstone for my trading needs. The site's collection of user feedback showcases Ulasan Broker OctaFX commitment to client satisfaction, further solidifying its reputation as a top-notch broker. I found these testimonials invaluable in gauging the overall user experience and the broker's ability to deliver on its promises.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 18:46