Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

+3
Sanches
Ketrinzeta
rukita
7 participants

Moving to Atlanta From NYC

rukita
    rukita

Moving to Atlanta From NYC Empty Moving to Atlanta From NYC

Message par rukita Lun 16 Jan - 2:56

My sister will be leaving New York for Atlanta soon. She recently married a resident of this city and now he is looking for a new apartment there. He has his own business in Atlanta, so of course they will live there. For the wedding, we bought furniture for my sister as a gift with our parents and now we are thinking about how to transport it safely. It would probably be best to order the services of a moving company in New York. I heard a lot of them here. What can you advise?

RauwLooney et Ketrinzeta aiment ce message

Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Moving to Atlanta From NYC Empty Re: Moving to Atlanta From NYC

Message par Ketrinzeta Mar 17 Jan - 8:14

We have a tradition with the furniture with the wedding should your new son-in-law think, not parents. Parents have already bought furniture, tell your sister let him move the furniture or just let him give money to move the furniture. I do not think that you and your parents will carry furniture, it is necessary to hire a truck separately. So of course if possible let a long-distance mover take care of it.

RauwLooney aime ce message

rukita
    rukita

Message par rukita Mar 17 Jan - 15:19

All these traditions are already a thing of the past, and what difference does it make who buys what. Our son-in-law buys a house and our sister bought furniture as a gift. there is already a place to live and something to live on. And I just need a moving company that will help to transport all this.

Sanches
    Sanches

Message par Sanches Mar 17 Jan - 16:22

It is important to choose a reliable carrier company, especially if you transport a lot of things and furniture. It is important that the movers are professionals. And you can book a move from New York to Atlanta here https://borntomovenyc.com/long-distance-moving/movers-from-nyc-to-atlanta/ This company has been working for several years and has a good reputation, movers experienced professionals.

RauwLooney
    RauwLooney

Message par RauwLooney Mar 17 Jan - 16:50

Hello, how many kilometers are there from Atlanta to New York? I'm sure it must be quite a few kilometers, when moving of this type you need to hire a long-distance moving service, the same moving service you can ask to send people to help you load and unload things, In this way you would not have to do anything at all, and your things and especially your precious furniture will arrive safe and sound.

Tristan
    Tristan

Message par Tristan Mar 17 Jan - 20:56

Yes. Moving is not the most pleasant thing to do. It seems great, but it's actually a lot of hassle. It can take a few days to take everything apart and staple it together. The second point is you need to have transportation ready. So it is very good that there are moving companies. They at least know how to move.
    Spacex8

Message par Spacex8 Sam 12 Aoû - 11:02

Why is it necessary to conclude an agreement before moving the office? Is this formality mandatory? Who can also be trusted with an office move in Calgary?
    faibas

Message par faibas Sam 12 Aoû - 11:10

Competent organization of the planned relocation of the company's office and all elements of the office space makes it possible to save money, spend less time and start work very quickly, creating a decent workplace for each employee with the necessary conditions. For this work, I turned to the moving company https://moverscalgary.ca/office-movers-calgary/. They did an office move inexpensively and professionally.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 19 Avr - 0:42