Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment:

JojoGeros

How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment: Empty How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment:

Message par JojoGeros Mar 6 Déc - 10:54

Alternatively, dissolve boric acid in hot water and pour it over the anthill or the found nest. Boric acid as well as baking soda acts as a poison on ants. Mix it with egg yolk or something sweet and spread it in different places. Use vinegar or ammonia to wipe down surfaces in the kitchen or bath.
    Villiam
    Invité

How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment: Empty Re: How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment:

Message par Villiam Mar 6 Déc - 11:25

If you have begun to suspect that you have ants in your home, you should check to see if this is the case. 
    Use a flashlight to find ants behind or under refrigerators, stoves, microwave ovens, dishwashers, sinks, and cabinets. Ants can also be found in or around floor drains, inside the motor compartments of refrigerators and microwave ovens, behind wallpaper, and in cracks and crevices in cabinets and around walls.
    You've written good advice on exterminating them, but I'd rather recommend getting help with a huddersfield pest control service, because companies in that field will do a better job than any person trying to remove ants from their home on their own.
    fumario
    Invité

How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment: Empty Where can I find reviews of volaris?

Message par fumario Dim 25 Déc - 18:30

Where can I find information about the volaris on the Internet? It is important to have a verified and independent source. I will also be glad to hear your feedback about this Company and its services. Thank you.
    VastNothing72S
    Invité

How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment: Empty Re: How to get rid of ants in the house or apartment:

Message par VastNothing72S Jeu 26 Jan - 10:14

If you're looking for a reliable and effective pest control company in Dallas, look no further than Pest Control Dallas. Their team of experts is highly trained and experienced in dealing with all types of pests, from ants and cockroaches to mice and rats. They use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that your home or business is completely pest-free.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Lun 13 Mai - 11:22