Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -26%
369€ PC Portable HP 15-fd0064nf – ...
Voir le deal
369.99 €

How to distinguish fake jewelry?

JojoGeros

How to distinguish fake jewelry? Empty How to distinguish fake jewelry?

Message par JojoGeros Sam 26 Nov - 18:31

You need to take the jewelry in your hands, rub it a little and twirl it on your fingers: darkened skin will give away a high zinc content. Over-galvanized items will get dirty, darken quickly and break easily. Jewelry, even in high-grade metal, is subject to darkening over time.
    SouthBoth
    Invité

How to distinguish fake jewelry? Empty Re: How to distinguish fake jewelry?

Message par SouthBoth Sam 26 Nov - 18:37

Greetings, to be honest I don't really understand your question, but I can tell you that you can go to any jewelry store where experts will tell you if your jewelry is real or not. It only takes a jeweler a few seconds to determine that. But why are you hesitating? On the other hand, I can understand you. Fake jewelry always has been and always will be because, unfortunately, some people have to pretend to be rich. I had a friend at university who often wore real gold chain. I found it interesting. I guess I was just lucky, because my mother bought a real gold chain, and I could afford to do whatever I wanted.
    mariannamay
    Invité

How to distinguish fake jewelry? Empty Gift idea

Message par mariannamay Ven 7 Avr - 19:39

It's important to be able to distinguish between real and fake jewelry, as buying fake jewelry can be a waste of money and potentially harmful to your skin. While using a gift finder tool like Giftscoach can help you find reputable and high-quality jewelry, it's still important to know how to spot fake jewelry.

While using a gift finder like Giftscoach can help you find reputable and high-quality jewelry, it's still important to be able to distinguish between real and fake jewelry to ensure that you're getting what you pay for. If you're ever unsure about the authenticity of a piece of jewelry, it's best to consult with a reputable jeweler or expert.

Contenu sponsorisé

How to distinguish fake jewelry? Empty Re: How to distinguish fake jewelry?

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 18 Oct - 1:51