Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

2 participants

buy a server

Barbara

buy a server Empty buy a server

Message par Barbara Jeu 27 Oct - 9:14

I have already figured out how to buy a server. Now I have to decide where it will be located. I prefer specialized sites to my own flat. How do you feel about that?
    noperio
    Invité

buy a server Empty server performance

Message par noperio Jeu 27 Oct - 15:59

You will not be able to keep your server running smoothly in your flat. The electricity in the house can go out at any time and you will lose access to your resources indefinitely.
    Kolovop
    Invité

buy a server Empty hosting provider

Message par Kolovop Ven 28 Oct - 9:28

You should not doubt the professionalism and integrity of the hosting providers. Don't think that data outsourced to a third-party company is at risk. Hosting in a flat will require a significant financial investment, all for a couple of server racks at best. Even if you know perfectly well how to set up a server, configure it properly and manage all the processes, you may still encounter some difficulties, which you can Continue Reading  . A reliable helpdesk is always an advantage. In other words, you can be sure that your resources are actually available at all times, and in case of a failure, the problem will be dealt with by the support team as soon as possible.
    SamirHoffman

buy a server Empty Re: buy a server

Message par SamirHoffman Jeu 3 Nov - 8:59

Wow
    It's very cool.

Contenu sponsorisé

buy a server Empty Re: buy a server

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 11 Mai - 16:36