Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
SAMSUNG Galaxy A14 5G Noir 64 Go à 98,49€
Voir le deal
96.99 €

Emotional Whip

Marsha W. Jeffries
    Invité

Emotional Whip Empty Emotional Whip

Message par Marsha W. Jeffries Lun 26 Sep - 16:02

We are talking seriously about the separation and / or divorce provoked by them https://onlinedivorcer.com/county-specific-resources/texas/divorce-in-harris-county.

There is no treason on my part, although I suspect an emotional affair on their part. The problem was back and forth. They ask for time to think it over, but every other day it's a loving touch and hello baby. The invisible trigger will then restart the loop. I don't know if I want reconciliation at this point, mainly because I'd rather eat quietly for the next few years than lose my current activity in my children's lives. But I don't know how to deal with this constant back and forth. I'm trying to set boundaries, but it's very hard to get them to respect them. I don't want to go down so hard to close the door of the future because I'm still open to continuing, but I also don't want to be taken advantage of if it doesn't get me anywhere.