Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

4 participants

Strange smell in the house

Alice

Strange smell in the house Empty Strange smell in the house

Message par Alice Sam 18 Juin - 12:05

Hi all. I recently bought a house. I have 2 big and fluffy dogs. There is a strange smell in the house. I have never had this. This smell seems to come from the ventilation.
    Robert

Strange smell in the house Empty Re: Strange smell in the house

Message par Robert Sam 18 Juin - 13:06

Most likely you need to call a service for cleaning the air ducts. You're lucky it's just the smell. My neighbors had much more problems when they forgot to call the cleaning service.
    Salma

Message par Salma Sam 18 Juin - 14:10

I also had this problem. For 2 months I could not understand where this smell came from and what to do with it. My friends advised me to contact dryer vent cleaning https://dryerventcleaningtoday.ca/ here. The masters said that you need to do cleaning regularly and then you will not have problems. Fires can be if the air ducts are not cleaned on time.
    Luicien
    Invité

Message par Luicien Ven 18 Nov - 8:52

This is the eternal problem of pet owners. Constantly unpleasant smell, even if you wash your pet and take care of it, but the natural smells of animals do not go anywhere. So buy an air freshener or clean your home often, such as animal hair on the carpet, it also has the ability to create an unpleasant odor.
    Betty02
    Invité

Message par Betty02 Ven 18 Nov - 9:03

It may not be from the ventilation, simply from the number of animals in your home. Just try to get a new special robot vacuum that cleans up after your pets. Review and feedback on this robotic vacuums as well as contact the store you can here by Stephen A. Hancock. I also constantly had an unpleasant smell in the apartment, I had three cats, I constantly cleaned up after them, but the smell of fallen wool and everything else made itself felt.
    melindcar

Message par melindcar Jeu 16 Nov - 14:44

Sounds not great

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 26 Avr - 11:50