Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

+2
Rusha21
poco
6 participants

Software and some advantages

Millie3Graduent
    Invité

Software and some advantages  Empty Software and some advantages

Message par Millie3Graduent Lun 23 Mai - 6:01

Instead of competing with humans, AI developers may attempt to use algorithms to augment programmers' work and make them more productive: in the software development context, we're clearly seeing AI both performing human tasks and augmenting programmers' work. Based on our research, programmers spend 35% of their time on understanding code, 5% on writing code, 10% on other coding-related activities, and 50% on other non-coding activities — even with the advanced computers, we don't expect such tools to redefine the profession of a programmer any time soon. Helping programmers perform small tasks more efficiently is a vast area for AI usage: AI can help to complete the code, to teach the user to utilize new features, and to search in the code and beyond. Obstacles on the way to flawless AI include training data unavailability, resource requirements, and the interface between the AI and the user. The companies working on software development tools are quickly developing the ability to productize AI-powered solutions for small tasks, so we expect more such solutions to emerge in the near future
    LolitaCourri
    Invité

Software and some advantages  Empty Re: Software and some advantages

Message par LolitaCourri Lun 23 Mai - 9:16

For good running of your business it's necessary to use some good mobile applications. If you have some problems with your mobile app, I think that it is best for you to read the article on payment gateway for mobile app, because then everything will become clear to you. By the way, I suppose it will help you to with this issue too.
    poco

Message par poco Sam 17 Sep - 15:22

I would like to learn something new about API integration now. I have been interested in this for a long time, so I would be happy to help
    Rusha21

Message par Rusha21 Dim 18 Sep - 16:48

You should learn about integration in applications, because it is an integral part of commercial projects. For example, here is the work of software integration into third party hardware, how it can save your time, money and why it is the best choice if you want to create your own business application in the future.
    jofrainier

Message par jofrainier Mar 18 Oct - 20:17

As I understand you, now it is difficult to find a good company that will make a full website and will not decide to cheat anywhere. But I have read a lot of good reviews about the here . Well, do you think I can trust it? have any of you already collaborated with them? On the Internet there are a lot of good reviews about them, but they can also be purchased, I would like to make sure. 
    UtherSmit

Message par UtherSmit Ven 3 Fév - 11:28

I have my own business, I used to take orders only through my website, but recently I was talking to a colleague, and he advised me to develop a mobile app that would increase sales, and advised me to contact a web and mobile app development company. But at first I tried to work with freelancers, it seemed more profitable to me, but in the end I turned to the Light IT Global team. They did all the work for me, developed my iOS app, and helped me publish the app in the AppStore. I didn't expect them to give me this kind of support. A year later, I can say that the app is running smoothly, giving me no problems and bringing in extra income. I think you will find my experience useful.
    mildr

Software and some advantages  Empty Software and some advantages

Message par mildr Mar 4 Avr - 7:07

If you want to create a software, hire talented developers to help you with it https://qubit-labs.com/hire-c-developers/. So you can save time and money, and at the same time improve your project quickly and efficiently.
    billyroberts

Message par billyroberts Mar 16 Mai - 15:01

Another advantage of Node.js development services is the vibrant and active community surrounding the technology. The node js expert community is known for its collaboration, sharing of best practices, and continuous improvement. Developers can benefit from a wealth of resources, tutorials, and open-source projects that can accelerate their development efforts and help solve common challenges.
    Moreover, Node.js offers enhanced performance compared to traditional server-side technologies. Its non-blocking, event-driven architecture allows for efficient handling of I/O operations, making it particularly well-suited for applications that involve data streaming, file uploads, and real-time communication. The lightweight nature of Node.js enables businesses to optimize server resources, reducing infrastructure costs and improving overall application performance.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar - 11:35