Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

Problem with muscle mass

PetieT

Problem with muscle mass Empty Problem with muscle mass

Message par PetieT Jeu 18 Mai - 13:05

I've been exercising for 3 years now, but I can't gain any muscle mass. I don't understand what the problem is. I've tried to cook only healthy foods. Increased the amount of exercise and decreased the amount of exercise. I don't know what the problem is. Maybe you can tell me. I'm tired of trying.
    MandyLis

Problem with muscle mass Empty Re: Problem with muscle mass

Message par MandyLis Dim 21 Mai - 16:46

I get what you mean. When I was unsure about what to do next, I experienced that state as well. You make every effort to gain muscle, yet it is ineffective. As soon as I started using steroids, my issue was resolved. Although not everyone suggests it, it was effective for me. You should know that you require high-quality steroids, too. I navigate to https://misterolympia.shop/. They are of high caliber. They will make things lot simpler, and you will see results, in my opinion.
    PetieT

Message par PetieT Dim 28 Mai - 8:32

It might be a good way out. As far as I know steroids are like really good vitamins that help you gain mass, right? The prices are really nice if they can really help. And it seems to be easy to take them, the main thing is to observe the dosage. I think I will take them for a test run. Thanks for the tip.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 14:15