Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Can I Put Stickers on My MacBook (Check My Experience)

forum

Can I Put Stickers on My MacBook (Check My Experience) Empty Can I Put Stickers on My MacBook (Check My Experience)

Message par forum Mer 26 Avr - 18:40

I remember the day I got my MacBook like it was yesterday. It was a beautiful sleek laptop, and I was thrilled to have it. As I was setting it up, I noticed that there were no stickers on it, and I started to wonder if I could put stickers on it.

I had seen some people with stickers on their MacBooks before, and it looked pretty cool. However, I was hesitant to put stickers on my new laptop as I didn't want to damage it or void the warranty.

After some research, I found out that putting stickers on my MacBook wouldn't void the warranty, and it wouldn't damage it either, as long as I used high-quality stickers and removed them carefully.

With that knowledge in mind, I decided to go ahead and put some stickers on my MacBook. I went to the store and picked out some cute and quirky stickers that I liked. When I got home, I carefully placed the stickers on my MacBook, making sure to align them correctly and not cover up any important ports or buttons.

As I stepped back and admired my handiwork, I felt a sense of satisfaction. My MacBook now looked more personalized and unique. I was happy with my decision to put stickers on it, and it made me feel like my MacBook was truly mine.

Over time, I added more stickers to my MacBook, and it became somewhat of a conversation starter whenever I was out in public. People would stop and ask me about the stickers on my laptop, and it led to some interesting conversations and connections.

In conclusion, yes, you can put stickers on your MacBook, and it won't damage it or void the warranty as long as you use high-quality stickers and remove them carefully. It's a great way to add some personalization to your laptop and make it truly your own.

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 18 Mai - 20:40