Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Jello With Milk (True Story)

forum

Jello With Milk (True Story) Empty Jello With Milk (True Story)

Message par forum Mer 26 Avr - 18:30

As a child, I was always fascinated by the process of cooking and baking. I loved to watch my mother mix ingredients together and create something delicious out of seemingly ordinary items. One day, as I was helping my mother prepare dessert for a family gathering, I came across a box of Jello in the pantry. As I read the instructions on the back of the box, I noticed that it called for cold water to be added to the mix.

Curious, I asked my mother if I could try Mixing Jello With Milk instead. She raised an eyebrow at my request, but agreed to let me give it a try. I carefully measured out the milk and mixed in the Jello powder, stirring vigorously until the mixture was smooth and creamy. I poured the mixture into a mold and placed it in the fridge to set.

A few hours later, we eagerly cut into the Jello dessert to see how it had turned out. To our surprise, the Jello had not set properly and had a strange, lumpy texture. It was clear that my experiment had not been successful.

Undeterred, I decided to try again. This time, I mixed the Jello powder with just a small amount of milk to create a thick paste, and then slowly added more milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture was smooth and well combined. I poured the mixture into a mold and placed it in the fridge to set once again.

When we cut into the Jello dessert this time, we were delighted to find that it had set perfectly and had a deliciously creamy texture. The milk had added a subtle sweetness and richness to the Jello that made it even more enjoyable than the traditional recipe.

From that day on, I continued to experiment with different ingredients and flavors, constantly pushing the boundaries of what was possible in the kitchen. Mixing Jello with milk may not have been the most successful experiment, but it taught me a valuable lesson about the importance of persistence and creativity when it comes to cooking and baking.

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 28 Avr - 3:24