Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

3 participants

anti age cream

Yulya14

anti age cream Empty anti age cream

Message par Yulya14 Mar 25 Avr - 16:26

Girls, please advise what creams do you use for wrinkles?
    Previously used GiGi cosmetics, but recently the skin reacts badly to the creams of this brand
    serj austin

anti age cream Empty Re: anti age cream

Message par serj austin Mar 25 Avr - 17:32

It is worth paying attention to the composition of the cream and it is preferable to choose natural and organic ingredients such as oils, plant extracts and vitamins.

Some creams contain a sun protection factor, which is an added bonus because sun exposure is one of the main factors leading to premature aging of the skin.The best selection of anti age creams at lr health & beauty https://luxuryhealthbeauty.com/
    kreker

Message par kreker Ven 5 Mai - 6:56

If you're looking for a high-quality glass cuticle pusher https://zamberg.com/collections/glass-stick, look no further than Zamberg's online store. Their selection is extensive and the quality of their products is unmatched. I was hesitant to purchase a glass cuticle pusher at first, but after using one from Zamberg's, I'm never going back to the metal ones. The glass is gentle on the nail bed and doesn't cause any damage. I highly recommend giving it a try

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Sam 27 Avr - 11:25