Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

+2
PorterCad
GregJackson
6 participants

Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions?

GregJackson
    GregJackson

Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions? Empty Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions?

Message par GregJackson Ven 6 Jan - 19:41

I create this topic because I am looking for a page that can exchange cryptocurrencies with the lowest commissions possible and if possible that accepts a large part of the cryptocurrencies, since the commissions that I used frequently increased terribly and I lose a lot of money, do any of them do you use these exchangers? which one do you recommend?

GregJackson, RauwLooney, HomerLose et PorterCad aiment ce message

PorterCad
    PorterCad

Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions? Empty Re: Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions?

Message par PorterCad Sam 7 Jan - 2:42

At the moment there are a whole set of services that exchange cryptocurrencies and their withdrawal from exchanges into real money (fiat), you just have to choose a suitable one for you on the fees, withdrawal time, the minimum amount available for withdrawal and the list of exchanges that can work with the exchanger. For me personally I use several exchangers at the same time

RauwLooney, HomerLose et PorterCad aiment ce message

Ketrinzeta
    Ketrinzeta

Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions? Empty Re: Where can I exchange currencies with totally low commissions?

Message par Ketrinzeta Sam 7 Jan - 7:14

Cryptocurrency exchangers as well as wallets are different. you can search for a wallet in the application for the phone, that is, in the store phone. there are wallets along with exchangers give them exchanges, which will work out. at any exchangers have their own commission. for example, the author dial a large sum of money, only then exchanging and so the commission comes out less

RauwLooney et HomerLose aiment ce message

Harrison
    Harrison

Message par Harrison Dim 8 Jan - 22:30

Today, many different blockchain projects have emerged as software developers think outside the box, trying to take advantage of cutting-edge technology. Everyone has different needs, so it is not possible to make one perfect solution that will satisfy all blockchain needs at once. Thanks to Allbridge Core https://home.core.allbridge.io/ we've found a good exchange between blockchains and have been pleased.

RauwLooney
    RauwLooney

Message par RauwLooney Dim 8 Jan - 23:49

I usually use Kucoin or Binance, didn't you try googling for a list of exchangers with low fees? Surely some page will have made a list with good exchangers ordered from highest commission to lowest commission

HomerLose
    HomerLose

Message par HomerLose Lun 9 Jan - 0:33

try to use the exchanger that Harrison has recommended to you, I just used it and it has worked perfectly, regarding the commissions, they are the lowest that they have charged me so far, so it is very convenient for you to use it

HomerLose aime ce message

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 2:33