Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

+2
Adelaida
EdvardS
6 participants

Recommend car rental in Munich

EdvardS
    EdvardS

Recommend car rental in Munich Empty Recommend car rental in Munich

Message par EdvardS Sam 10 Déc - 8:10

My family and I flew to Munich. Our car was parked in our city. And here in Munich now there is not enough personal transport. Please advise where to rent a comfortable personal car in Munich and what are the rates and conditions in general?
    Adelaida
    Adelaida

Recommend car rental in Munich Empty Re: Recommend car rental in Munich

Message par Adelaida Mer 14 Déc - 9:53

Munich is one of the pearls of Germany, a city where you want to come again and again. Modern travel standards have long surpassed tours organized by travel agencies, when someone commands what time you need to be ready to visit the sights, and when the lunch break comes. Renting a car is a great solution to plan your German holidays the way you want.

Christophers aime ce message

Christophers
    Christophers

Message par Christophers Mer 14 Déc - 10:17

Munich is a true Bavarian city, romantic, cheerful and cheerful, hospitable and charming at first sight. It welcomes visitors with a warm welcome and doesn't let you get bored for a minute at any time of year. Because people love to relax in the heart of Bavaria. If you want to experience the Bavarian capital city for the first time, with its magnificent squares, spacious streets and numerous museums and palaces, then rent a car munich can help you. You can book a suitable car right now from the comfort of your own home.
    Tedd90
    Tedd90

Message par Tedd90 Jeu 15 Déc - 16:02

Well, in principle, usually in most cases for such purposes they order private cars. If you have the opportunity you can of course rent your entire private car. Here, too, by the way, they write good options where you can rent.
    Grayce23
    Grayce23

Message par Grayce23 Ven 16 Déc - 6:51

My wife has been dreaming of visiting Munich for a long time, but recently we went on vacation to Greece and Harvatia. I think that in the spring we will go and visit the best places in Munich. Christophers: - I followed your link to the site, looked - the car will come in handy for us, I'll keep the link until spring, thanks.
    sabrinacollins

Message par sabrinacollins Sam 24 Fév - 14:32

nice
    sabrinacollins

Message par sabrinacollins Jeu 29 Fév - 12:10

One place you could find a wide variety of salvage cars for sale is Autobidmaster. This class includes a wide variety of vehicles, including cars, SUVs, vans, and many more. It changes everything for the better when it comes to selling used cars, even ones with little issues. https://www.autobidmaster.com/en/locations/usa/washington/ is the greatest because of their large choices. Automobiles, trucks, SUVs, motorbikes, and more are all available at this dealership. Are you aware of anything else really remarkable? These automobiles are selling for much less than they're worth. It is like to winning the lottery to find a reliable used automobile.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 8 Mai - 17:05