Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

4 participants

Gym workout

JohnLyons

Gym workout Empty Gym workout

Message par JohnLyons Lun 22 Aoû - 10:03

When did you start using ‘science’ in your gym workouts, did you quickly see results?
    IanPerez

Gym workout Empty Re: Gym workout

Message par IanPerez Lun 22 Aoû - 16:53

Yes, yes, and yes again. It's very important to do it right. Some guys don't see any results because they think that the more iron they lift above their head the bigger their muscles will be. But that's not true. I would recommend to everybody to buy primobolan. It's a great product that I've been using for 5 months now in an effort to build good muscles. And it's working out for me.
    Sabrina95

Message par Sabrina95 Lun 17 Avr - 11:20

I have a problem with the choice of sportswear. I have been going to the gym for half a year, but only recently I began to pay attention to how the other girls look. I also want to match their style and look trendy. I plan to buy cute tight leggings in some fashionable and modern styles. Can you please tell me which stores are better to choose?
    Viktoriya12

Message par Viktoriya12 Lun 17 Avr - 12:58

Hello, everyone! I want to share my latest purchase, a seamless ribbed tie-front legging I bought from Jane Gun - https://janegun.com/collections/seamless-ribbed-leggings. I have always been looking for leggings suitable for training and stylish for everyday wear. These white ribbed leggings are made from super stretchy jersey fabric that ensures a perfect fit with every move. They also have a high waist that creates a curly look all over the body. I am very happy that I bought them because they are very comfortable and flexible during training, and at the same time, they look very stylish. The ties at the front add a touch of flair to the design and are suitable for either a regular t-shirt or a workout top. I also appreciate the fact that they are seamless, which takes away all the discomfort of rubbing while exercising. Because of their comfort and style, I have already started to wear them as my everyday wear. I'm sure they will be my favorite choice when I work out or go for a run.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Dim 19 Mai - 7:35