Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -20%
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 ...
Voir le deal
79 €

Les Bee Gees

Stéphane Dumas

Les Bee Gees Empty Les Bee Gees

Message par Stéphane Dumas Ven 27 Nov - 17:44

J'ai vu ce vlogue sur le groupe The Bee Gees qui a bien failli dissoudre au début des années 1970 à cause de disputes entre les frères Gibb.

The Bee Gees or the brothers Gibb. Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibb have sold more than 220 million records over their storied career.  In this Bee Gees documentary we celebrate their astonishing run as the most prolific group of the 70s and list their top 5 songs from Lonely Days to Stayin’ Alive, from Jive Talking to How Deep Is Your Love. These are the stories behind their incredible music. 

Hey Music Junkies, Professor of Rock Always Here to celebrate the greatest artist and songs of all time. Make sure to subscribe if you love music history and check us out on  Patreon for more.
    The Bee Gees reaction:  3 brothers that went from a Skiffle Rock band as adolescents, to becoming the most successful family group of the Rock Era.Eldest brother Barry, and fraternal twins Robin & Maurice Gibb.   After sending some demos to Beatles Manager Brian Epstein, He passed them on to a friend.   In 1967 Robert Stigwood, the freshly retained manager of The Bee Gees, arranged a multi-album deal with Polydor Records in the UK.

#5) From 1975... "Jive Talkin”:  The song that marked the reinvention of The Bee Gees- relinquishing their typecast as a “ballad band” and blasting into a renaissance that overshadowed whatever anyone thought of The Bee Gees before '75.
    The original title for the tune was “Drive Talking”, but famed producer Arif Mardin, who was working with the band on their Main Course album, suggested that song’s title be changed to “Jive Talkin” to tap into a hip vernacular.

#4) Whacha doin’ on your back?... "You Should Be Dancing”-  The Bee Gees third #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, and the lead single from their Children of the World LP in ’76. Barry Gibb discovered that he could  do some amazing things with his vocals while working on tracks for the Main Course album, and developed his iconic falsetto during those sessions.,Barry’s wild falsetto is in full effect on “You Should Be Dancing,” tethered by Robin’s midrange counterpoint, and Maurice’s uncanny harmony.

#3) From 1971,  "How Can You Mend a Broken Heart"- The Bee Gees first #1 pop hit on the Billboard Hot 100.Composed by Barry & Robin during their reunion writing sessions, “How Can You Mend a Broken Heart” is a classic masterpiece of forlorn anguish. It’s unquestionably heavier than your typical sugar-sweet pop ballad with an inspired lyrical pathos- from the Gibb songwriting genius:
    “How can you mend a broken heart.   How can you stop the rain from falling down.”“How can a loser every win?”

#2) From 1977- one of the most popular jams of all time..."Stayin Alive."If you’ve seen the movie Saturday Night Fever, it's hard to hear “Stayin Alive” without picturing John Travolta’s character walking down a street in Brooklyn, New York:
    Barry in a brash falsetto singing the opening line “Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk."

#1) From 1977…. "How Deep is Your Love”Another beloved track from the Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack, and one of the few cuts that wasn’t a dance number.“How Deep is Your Love” is a gorgeously elegant endearment.
    "I believe in you  You know the door to my very soul  You're the light in my deepest, darkest hour  You're my savior when I fall."
    Stéphane Dumas

Les Bee Gees Empty Re: Les Bee Gees

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 11 Jan - 9:15

The Bee Gees "Massachusetts" on french TV 1967.

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Mar 16 Fév - 12:13

I Started A Joke and First Of May
    The Gibbs brothers appearing on This Is Tom Jones show back in 1969.

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Sam 27 Fév - 8:32

Bee Gees Biography (2003)

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Dim 25 Juil - 12:36

Une autre prestation de la chanson Massachusetts en France et en couleur.

Dim Dam Dom : émission du 10 décembre 1967
    En plateau, les BEE GEES, dont deux guitaristes et un batteur interprètent "Massachusetts", perchés sur des blocs de différentes hauteurs.

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Dim 12 Juin - 10:44

"How can you mend a broken heart". Premier #1 des Bee Gees au palmarès Billboard.

Repris par Michael Bublé
    Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 26 Sep - 9:34

To Love Somebody
    AleksShamles
    Invité

Les Bee Gees Empty RE:

Message par AleksShamles Mer 9 Aoû - 11:32

Now there are many musicians who are just starting out in the music industry and may find it difficult to progress. For streaming, I advise you to first of all choose Spotify, as I consider it the most successful platform, as well as learn more about Spotify promotion ways. Despite the fact that these packages are paid, the cost is low, but it will help you find your live audience faster.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé