Émissions de notre enfance

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Souvenirs et discussions sur les souvenirs des émissions de votre enfance.

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

2 participants

The Red Fisher Show

Stéphane Dumas

The Red Fisher Show  Empty The Red Fisher Show

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 9 Sep - 17:49

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Red_Fisher_Show

The Red Fisher Show is a Canadian television series which appeared on CTV from 1968 to 1989.[1][2] Its episodes featured host and American expatriate B. H. "Red" Fisher with different guests who would narrate footage of fishing or hunting expeditions in various regions of Canada and the United States. The show's TV set was dubbed "Scuttlebutt Lodge, the Tall Tale Capital of the World".[3] The show was subject to parody, in the form of the also popular The Red Green Show.
    The program was broadcast on weekends outside prime time, generally appearing Saturday afternoons.

Stéphane Dumas

The Red Fisher Show  Empty Re: The Red Fisher Show

Message par Stéphane Dumas Mar 21 Avr - 8:55

Before there was Red Green there was Carl Bike and his good buddy Red Fisher.they made many specialty shows back in the 80`s such as Friday night videos....visit to the dog pen....and the cat hunting special...this is their cooking special!

Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Sam 1 Jan - 8:55

Red Fisher did a commercial for Masons Place, 1984
    kreker

Message par kreker Lun 24 Avr - 9:52

As a competitive marksman, I need a firearm that is reliable, accurate, and customizable. That's why I love Armory Outlet. The online store has an extensive collection of AR-15 firearms https://www.armoryoutlet.com/ and components that I can mix and match to create the perfect firearm for my needs. And with their fast shipping and excellent customer service, I know that I can always rely on them to help me stay on top of my game.
    Stéphane Dumas

Message par Stéphane Dumas Lun 24 Avr - 10:04

kreker a écrit:As a competitive marksman, I need a firearm that is reliable, accurate, and customizable. That's why I love Armory Outlet. The online store has an extensive collection of AR-15 firearms https://www.armoryoutlet.com/ and components that I can mix and match to create the perfect firearm for my needs. And with their fast shipping and excellent customer service, I know that I can always rely on them to help me stay on top of my game.
    I apologize for the interruption but my dear spambot, you posted on the wrong thread you see, it's about the tv show The Red Fisher Show.

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 19 Avr - 3:23